Try these stunning flower garden ideas to decorate the yard of your house.
To create the beauty of the perfect juxtapose of the outdoor space and home decoration, you can have the flower garden.
The nice fragrance appears in the morning can create the good mood.
The bright colors of the flowers are the benefit of having a flower garden.
If you plan to make a flower garden in the outdoor space of your house, you can try to freshen one of 9 stunning flower garden ideas.
- 1. Go for Pile on Pots
- 2. Adopt the Cottage Garden
- 3. Try the Outstanding Flower Bed Garden
- 4. Types of Summer Flower Garden
- 5. Try the Vintage Front Yard Garden
- 6. Adapt the Gorgeous Arbor
- 7. Go for Simple Rows of Flowers
- 8. Choose the Exotic Tropical Flowers
- 9. Keep the Proper Irrigation
- 10. Inspiring Balcony Flower Garden Ideas
- 11. Minimalist Balcony Flower Garden
- 12. Creative Fall Container Flower Garden
1. Go for Pile on Pots
Putting the flowers on the pots in the terrace or patio. You can use the pots as the container of the flowers.
Line up the types of pots from many kinds of flowers to the wall to bring about the effect of the green and beautiful view. Place the wooden bench to add the decoration.
2. Adopt the Cottage Garden
The vintage appearance from the cottage garden will be another recommended flower garden idea. Fuchsias and white trumpet lilies are preferred flowers to the cottage garden.
You can add the tall flowers like foxgloves, hollyhocks, and delphiniums to bring about the dramatic scenery. Those flowers also have the great fragrance of blooming flowers in the morning.
3. Try the Outstanding Flower Bed Garden
See the beauty of flowers bloom together and feel the spring is coming up. The mix of the various colors and shape of flowers can erase the dullness of the winter trace.
You can try the flower bed with the mix of perennials white and pink begonias. The view of the bloom of the perennials and begonias emphasize its never-ending beauty of the garden. You can try to adopt this flower garden idea.
4. Types of Summer Flower Garden
There are many kinds of flower to plant in the garden. Only some of them are suitable for the summer. Here are some recommended flowers to grow in summer.
- Bougainvillea is such the colorful flower. The varieties of the colors: purple, red, pink, and orange are able to represent the bright spirit of the summer season.
- Coreopsis the yellow color of coreopsis shows the cheerful spirit. The beauty of this coreopsis can attract the butterflies. Growing coreopsis can evoke the warm feeling of summer breeze when these flowers bloom.
- Daffodils blossom beautifully in the spring and summer. They have the good fragrance, beautiful shape, and colors.
- Dahlia is famous for its different colors and shapes. This flower can grow in the different size and height. Dahlia is perfect for the flower garden ideas.
- Pineapple Lily has the pineapple shape, which is good for summer. This type of lily does not need the high maintenance. You can grow it in the pot.
- Peonies who doesn’t know peonies? This flower is famous for its fragrance and beautiful shape. This flower will grow depending on the landscape of your small garden. It can grow tall like a tree or has the herbaceous shape.
5. Try the Vintage Front Yard Garden
A front yard flower garden is a stunning flower garden idea you can try. A beautiful flower garden will draw the attention from your environment.
Related: Garden Landscaping Ideas
You can create the garden path that divides the lines of the flowers that you plant. Mix the morning glories, cosmos, and giant sunflowers to emphasize the varieties of the colors of the flowers.
6. Adapt the Gorgeous Arbor
The climbing roses and cypress vine will work best with the arbor style idea. To dress up your flower garden, you can put the arbor in the front as the grand entrance or in the middle of the garden. While enjoying the beauty of the flower, you can put the white metal long bench under the arbor.
7. Go for Simple Rows of Flowers
Adopting the style of simple rows of flowers seems a good idea if you want to try the flower garden idea to your yard. Create several rows of your yard.
You can plant the annuals with the colorful and great fragrance flowers. You can have all purple color lavenders or mix the roses with peonies. The simplicity in this idea creates the long-lasting beauty.
8. Choose the Exotic Tropical Flowers
The art of having adopted the exotic tropical flowers to be the flower garden idea is the unbalance of the shape of flowers, the colors of blossoming flowers, and the green foliage.
The unbalance of the idea creates the exotic flower garden. Bird of paradise, violet, chrysanthemum, and hibiscus will cheer up your yard.
9. Keep the Proper Irrigation
To keep your flowers hydrated, you need to build the proper irrigation. Some flowers do not need the special care, some others need the extra attention. No matter what flowers are they, they still need the water irrigation to make the flowers healthy.
10. Inspiring Balcony Flower Garden Ideas
11. Minimalist Balcony Flower Garden
12. Creative Fall Container Flower Garden
Try these flower garden ideas to make the flower garden in your house. You can create the beautiful, homy, and convenient atmosphere in your house. Are you ready to brighten up your empty yard?